India Travel Guide
India Vacation Rentals – Book and save your vacation rentals in India. Find perfect India holiday rentals on VACstay, We offer a huge selection of all short term properties rental – top India holiday homes for rental, rent vacation beach houses, luxury villa rentals, stylish private condos, serviced apartments, studios, homestay, boutique resort, budget hotel, guest house, transient room, cabins, B&Bs, cottages and more. Settle into your vacation paradise on India, enjoy a India rental for fun filled vacation. Search our selection of India vacation rentals and upgrade your trip to extraordinary. Find your perfect vacation rental when you book with VACstay!
India Travel Guide
India is the largest country in the South Asia Region, located primarily in the center of South Asia, and shares International borders with Pakistan to the north-west, China and Nepal to the north, Bhutan to the north-east, and Bangladesh and Myanmar are to the east. Sri Lanka lies to the south, Maldives to the south-west and has maritime boundary 8 Indonesia to the south-east of India in the Indian Ocean.
The Republic of India is the seventh largest country in the world by area and, with over a billion people, is second only to China in population, although its much higher birth-rate makes it likely to reach pole position in less than ten years.
It is an extremely diverse country, with vast differences in geography, climate, culture, language and ethnicity across its expanse, and prides itself on being the largest democracy on Earth and a hub of trade in Southeast Asia.
- Delhi — The Capital of India, seat of the Federal Government, numerous historic monuments,markets, industrial hub and major gateway to rest of Northern India.
- Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore) — The garden city, once the sleepy home of pensioners now transformed into Silicon Valley with all major of software companies establishing their offices in the city and major aviation/rail hub for South Central India.
- Chennai (formerly Madras) — Main port in Southern India, cradle of Carnatic Music,Bharatanatyam and Indian Tamil Film Industry, home of the famous Marina beach, Automobile Capital of India and a fast emerging IT hub.
- Jaipur — the Pink City is a major exhibit of the Hindu Rajput culture of medieval Northern India.
- Kochi (formerly Cochin) — the Queen of Arabian Sea, historically, a centre of international trade, now the gateway to the sandy beaches and backwaters.
- Kolkata (formerly Calcutta) — the erstwhile capital of British India till 1911, now gateway/hub to Eastern/North Eastern India,home to numerous colonial relics, eclectic culture, street food, Indian Bengali film industry,Oscar winners and Nobel Laureates, has earned the sobriquets of City of Joy,Cultural Capital of India
- Mumbai (formerly Bombay) — the financial capital of India, housing most of the Indian/multinational corporations, major port, Bollywood (Indian Hindi film industry).
- Shimla — the former summer capital of British India located in the Himalayan foothills with a large legacy of Victorian architecture.
- Varanasi — considered the most sacred Hindu city, located on the banks of the Ganges, one of the oldest continually inhabited cities of the world.
India is an amazing land to be explored and discovered. India offers a different aspect of her personality – exotic, extravagant, elegant, eclectic – to each traveller of the country. There are six regions or zones according to tourism point of view: 1) North, 2) South, 3) East, 4) West, 5) Central and 6) North East. While North and North-East boast of splendid palaces, forts and mighty Himalayas; South and West have beaches, bustling towns, backwaters and architectural marvels ; East is famous for religious ties: One finds ancient roots of both Hinduism and Buddhism here.
If you plan on taking on Indian tourist places, do note that India is a huge land and has all kinds of people living here- friendly as well as non-friendly ones, so be street-smart wherever you are and enjoy an amazing trip. E-Tourist Visa has been extended to 37 more countries recently (The list now has 150 countries). Indian government has become more tourist friendly, however tourists do find themselves paying a lot more than usual due to differential pricing of travel agents through out the country. It is advisable to consult Government Tourist Information Centres located at Railway Stations or Airports. Do not get in the hands of touts and cheats who post Government Approved Agent signs all over their shops There are many online travel sites to help you plan your trip in a systematic and organised way.
India Vacation Rentals : Holiday Lettings in India
India vacation rentals make visiting India more fun. You can enjoy all the comforts of home while visiting India. Choose a luxury villa, vacation condo, or home rental by staying in fully furnished vacation rentals. There are exciting destinations for the whole family to enjoy everywhere you go in India, from the top down and make it your home away from home. Who knows, you must say “Vacation in India” that it remains one of your best trips so far! Find your perfect rental property with VACstay, choose the best deal for your stay.
Find unique places to stay with local hosts in India : India Vacation Rentals by Owners
Wisely choosing vacation rentals are a great and probably the best way of saving money and enjoying your vacations with a limited budget. You will still be able to feel a touch of luxury to your vacation! So just sit back, relax and enjoy your next vacation with VACstay! Top things you may have to known about vacation rentals are vacation rentals come in all price ranges and vacation rental homes are cheaper than hotel rooms, vacation rentals come in all shapes and sizes, vacation rentals have plenty of amenities, vacation rentals are a safe and reliable alternative to hotels, vacation rental homes have more privacy than hotel rooms, vacation rentals offer great service – many rental property owners pride themselves on the quick and friendly customer service they offer each guest, most rental owners ensure that the rental is cleaned out prior to each new guest and many offer daily maid services as well to ensure that the rental is as clean, vacation rental homes are vacation rental homes are perfect for families and friends alike, kid friendly and pet friendly. Keep these facts in mind next time you plan a vacation and be sure to check out the assortment of India vacation rentals at VACstay, good availability and great rates.
India Vacation Rentals
Search More India Holiday Lettings
Find cheap or luxury self catering accommodation – Thousands of Vacation Rentals, furnished holiday lettings worldwide. Rent holiday homes direct from owners. Self catering villas, beach houses, condominiums, cottages, apartments, bungalow cabins, B&B and other holiday homes in 150+ countries on top destinations like UK, Spain, France, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Turkey, USA, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Macau, India, China, Malaysia, Japan & more. With VACstay, you can experience for the first time the ability to truly distinguish between what is out there in the vast world of holiday lettings.