Kuantan Travel Guide
Kuantan Vacation Rentals
Kuantan Vacation Rentals – Book and save your vacation rentals in Kuantan. Find perfect Kuantan holiday rentals on VACstay, We offer a huge selection of all short term properties rental – top Kuantan holiday homes for rental, rent vacation beach houses, luxury villa rentals, stylish private condos, serviced apartments, studios, homestay, boutique resort, budget hotel, guest house, transient room, cabins, B&Bs, cottages and more. Settle into your vacation paradise on Kuantan, enjoy a Kuantan rental for fun filled vacation. Search our selection of Kuantan vacation rentals and upgrade your trip to extraordinary. Find your perfect vacation rental when you book with VACstay!
Kuantan Travel Guide
Kuantan is the state capital of Pahang, on the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia.
With over 500,000 people, Kuantan is the largest city on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. There are a number of places in and around Kuantan that are worth visiting.
Most Popular Tourist Attractions in Kuantan
- Teluk Cempedak or Teluk Chempedak also known as Palm Beach is a beach in Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia, 5 km northeast of Kuantan, is a lovely beach with facilities for watersports, including boating and kayaking. The Kuantan Hyatt Hotel is located on Teluk Chempedak itself. On the left side of Teluk Cempedak beach, there is a long boardwalk (built over rocks and boulders) that connects to a second beach.
- Beserah is a beach town and an old-fashioned fishing village has its very own charm and romance, around 7 km from Kuantan city, is a village that is famous for fresh fish every day! You can buy fresh fish at wholesale prices here. A well-known local product, salted fish, is also available for sale here.
- Balok, a beach that is famous for wind surfing, is 13 km north of Kuantan. Swiss Garden Resort & Spa is located on Balok Beach. The resort delicately embraces traditional features with the incorporation of “anyaman” style décor in its fittings creating a unique atmosphere and perfect balance between luxury and homely familiarity.
- Batu Hitam is a special beach where all the stones are black or dark in colour. It is still under development.
- Taman Teruntum, a mini zoo, is near Taman Teruntum next to the Kuantan golf course. It also offer Nite Zoo.
- Pulau Ular– There is a legend associated with this island. It is about how snakes helped the villagers to keep pirates away (Pulau Ular means Snake Island in Malay). Nevertheless, they were conquered by the pirates eventually. These events are believed locally to have happened during the 11th century. There is a village called Sungai Ular (Snake River) on the mainland, between Cherating and Balok.
- Sungai Lembing town is where one of the world’s largest underground tin mines (now closed) is situated. Approximately 40 km northwest of Kuantan, you can get here by bus, taxi or by car. There is a good museum which has lots of information pertaining to tin mining. The building in which the museum is located used to be the residence of the manager of the tin mining company. There is an interesting “hanging bridge” (jambatan bergantung) located north of the Tin Museum. You can reach this bridge – which is a little difficult to find – by going north on the narrow, winding road at the base of the entrance to the Tin Museum. Locals and tourists alike trek up Bukit Panorama (Panorama Hill) for a glimpse of sunrise and a magnificent view of the natural surroundings in the early morning hours.
Kuantan Vacation Rentals : Holiday Lettings in Kuantan
Kuantan vacation rentals make visiting Kuantan more fun. You can enjoy all the comforts of home while visiting Kuantan. Choose a luxury villa, vacation condo, or home rental by staying in fully furnished vacation rentals. There are exciting destinations for the whole family to enjoy everywhere you go in Kuantan, from the top down and make it your home away from home. Who knows, you must say “Vacation in Kuantan” that it remains one of your best trips so far! Find your perfect rental property with VACstay, choose the best deal for your stay.
Find unique places to stay with local hosts in Kuantan : Kuantan Vacation Rentals by Owners
Wisely choosing vacation rentals are a great and probably the best way of saving money and enjoying your vacations with a limited budget. You will still be able to feel a touch of luxury to your vacation! So just sit back, relax and enjoy your next vacation with VACstay! Top things you may have to known about vacation rentals are vacation rentals come in all price ranges and vacation rental homes are cheaper than hotel rooms, vacation rentals come in all shapes and sizes, vacation rentals have plenty of amenities, vacation rentals are a safe and reliable alternative to hotels, vacation rental homes have more privacy than hotel rooms, vacation rentals offer great service – many rental property owners pride themselves on the quick and friendly customer service they offer each guest, most rental owners ensure that the rental is cleaned out prior to each new guest and many offer daily maid services as well to ensure that the rental is as clean, vacation rental homes are vacation rental homes are perfect for families and friends alike, kid friendly and pet friendly. Keep these facts in mind next time you plan a vacation and be sure to check out the assortment of Kuantan vacation rentals at VACstay, good availability and great rates.
Malaysia Vacation Rentals
Search More Kuantan Holiday Lettings
Find cheap or luxury self catering accommodation – Thousands of Vacation Rentals, furnished holiday lettings worldwide. Rent holiday homes direct from owners. Self catering villas, beach houses, condominiums, cottages, apartments, bungalow cabins, B&B and other holiday homes in 150+ countries on top destinations like UK, Spain, France, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Turkey, USA, Hong Kong, Thailand, Kuantan, Macau, India, China, Malaysia, Japan & more. With VACstay, you can experience for the first time the ability to truly distinguish between what is out there in the vast world of holiday lettings.