Myanmar Travel Guide
Myanmar Vacation Rentals – Book and save your vacation rentals in Myanmar. Find perfect Myanmar holiday rentals on VACstay, We offer a huge selection of all short term properties rental – top Myanmar holiday homes for rental, rent vacation beach houses, luxury villa rentals, stylish private condos, serviced apartments, studios, homestay, boutique resort, budget hotel, guest house, transient room, cabins, B&Bs, cottages and more. Settle into your vacation paradise on Myanmar, enjoy a Myanmar rental for fun filled vacation. Search our selection of Myanmar vacation rentals and upgrade your trip to extraordinary. Find your perfect vacation rental when you book with VACstay!
Myanmar Travel Guide
Myanmar (formerly Burma), officially the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and also known as Burma, is a country in Southeast Asia nation of more than 100 ethnic groups. Myanmar is bordered by India and Bangladesh to its west, Thailand and Laos to its east and China to its north and northeast. To its south, about one third of Myanmar’s total perimeter of 5,876 km (3,651 mi) forms an uninterrupted coastline of 1,930 km (1,200 mi) along the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea. Yangon (formerly Rangoon), the country’s largest city, is home to bustling markets, numerous parks and lakes, and the towering, gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the 6th century.
Other important Buddhist sites include the ancient city of Bagan, studded with more than 2,000 temples and pagodas, and Kyaiktiyo Pagoda, perched atop a rock at the edge of a steep hillside. Cruises along Burma’s Irrawaddy River take in historic landmarks, such as the 19th-century Mandalay Palace, and rural scenery. Visitors in motorboats and fishermen propelling skiffs cross Inle Lake, which is lined with villages on stilts and colorful markets. Along Burma’s Bay of Bengal coast, Ngapali is a palm-lined, upscale beach resort area.
- Bagan — an archaeological zone with thousands of ancient pagodas near the banks of the Irrawaddy River
- Inle Lake — a large shallow lake good for beautiful boat trips, visiting floating villages inhabited by the Intha people, hiking, and also a source of excellent silk
- Kengtung — between Mong La (on the border with China) and Tachileik (on the border with Thailand) in the
- Golden Triangle, known for the Ann (black teeth people) and Akha tribes and trekking
- Kyaiktiyo — a gold-gilded rock sitting atop a cliff and a major pilgrimage site
- Mount Popa — an extinct volcano regarded as the Mount Olympus of Myanmar, a green oasis high above the hot plains and an easy day trip from Bagan
- Mrauk U — former capital of the Rakhine Kingdom
- Ngapali — beach resort in western Rakhine State, spilling into the Bay of Bengal
- Ngwe Saung — longest stretch of beach in Ayeyarwaddy (English: Irrawaddy) Division, white sandy beach and crystal clear water are the features of Ngwe Saung Beach
- Pyay — a town on the Irrawaddy River midway between Yangon and Bagan, known for its archaeological site Sri Kittara, the ancient Pyu capital from 2 to 9 CE
- Pathein — a river town in the Irrawaddy delta, known for manufacture of umbrellas, gateway to Chuang Tha and Ngwe Saung Beaches
Myanmar Vacation Rentals : Holiday Lettings in Myanmar
Myanmar vacation rentals make visiting Myanmar more fun. You can enjoy all the comforts of home while visiting Myanmar. Choose a luxury villa, vacation condo, or home rental by staying in fully furnished vacation rentals. There are exciting destinations for the whole family to enjoy everywhere you go in Myanmar, from the top down and make it your home away from home. Who knows, you must say “Vacation in Myanmar” that it remains one of your best trips so far! Find your perfect rental property with VACstay, choose the best deal for your stay.
Find unique places to stay with local hosts in Myanmar : Myanmar Vacation Rentals by Owners
Wisely choosing vacation rentals are a great and probably the best way of saving money and enjoying your vacations with a limited budget. You will still be able to feel a touch of luxury to your vacation! So just sit back, relax and enjoy your next vacation with VACstay! Top things you may have to known about vacation rentals are vacation rentals come in all price ranges and vacation rental homes are cheaper than hotel rooms, vacation rentals come in all shapes and sizes, vacation rentals have plenty of amenities, vacation rentals are a safe and reliable alternative to hotels, vacation rental homes have more privacy than hotel rooms, vacation rentals offer great service – many rental property owners pride themselves on the quick and friendly customer service they offer each guest, most rental owners ensure that the rental is cleaned out prior to each new guest and many offer daily maid services as well to ensure that the rental is as clean, vacation rental homes are vacation rental homes are perfect for families and friends alike, kid friendly and pet friendly. Keep these facts in mind next time you plan a vacation and be sure to check out the assortment of Myanmar vacation rentals at VACstay, good availability and great rates.
Myanmar Vacation Rentals
Search More Myanmar Holiday Lettings
Find cheap or luxury self catering accommodation – Thousands of Vacation Rentals, furnished holiday lettings worldwide. Rent holiday homes direct from owners. Self catering villas, beach houses, condominiums, cottages, apartments, bungalow cabins, B&B and other holiday homes in 150+ countries on top destinations like UK, Spain, France, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Turkey, USA, Hong Kong, Thailand, Myanmar, Macau, India, China, Malaysia, Japan & more. With VACstay, you can experience for the first time the ability to truly distinguish between what is out there in the vast world of holiday lettings.