Pattaya Travel Guide
Pattaya Vacation Rentals – Book and save your vacation rentals in Pattaya. Find perfect Pattaya holiday rentals on VACstay, We offer a huge selection of all short term properties rental – top Pattaya holiday homes for rental, rent vacation beach houses, luxury villa rentals, stylish private condos, serviced apartments, studios, homestay, boutique resort, budget hotel, guest house, transient room, cabins, B&Bs, cottages and more. Settle into your vacation paradise on Pattaya, enjoy a Pattaya rental for fun filled vacation. Search our selection of Pattaya vacation rentals and upgrade your trip to extraordinary. Find your perfect vacation rental when you book with VACstay!
Pattaya Travel Guide
Pattaya is a popular place for both Thais and foreigners because the city has everything tourists need. Traveling there is easy as you can take your own car or ride a bus, a van, or a cab from Bangkok. There is also a ferry service from Hua Hin to Pattaya, which takes about an hour.
Interesting places to go
- Khao Chee Chan Buddha Mountain opens 6.00 am – 6.00 pm. Dress modestly and please follow exactly as the rules state. Plus you shouldn’t get too close to the Buddha because it may cause an accident.
- If you want to visit Koh Lan, you can do it in a one day trip. On the island, there are mini buses and motorbike taxis in services. But if you are feeling adventurous, you can rent a motorbike to ride for yourself.
- There are so many different kinds of places for you to stay in Pattaya such as big hotels, resorts, guest houses, condominiums, and apartments. Most of these places are right next to the beach.
- There are many things you can do in Pattaya such as water sports, sunbathing, go-karting, bungee jumping, horse riding, golf playing, diving, cabaret show watching, and many more.
- During the night time, all the way down Pattaya road is full of various entertainment options. Here you can always find something to eat, drink, and just somewhere to chill out.
Pattaya is a popular beach resort on the Gulf of Thailand just 150 km. southeast of Bangkok – a mere two-hour drive. Pattaya’s pulsating nightlife is well known, but local authorities have, in recent years, improved the quality of the beaches and reinvented the resort as a more family-friendly destination. Today, hundreds of thousands of visitors are drawn each year to Pattaya to windsurf, water ski, swim, sunbathe, snorkel, sail, or take trips to nearby islands. Other activities include Bungee jumping, cycling, skydiving, go-Karting, Muay Thai (Thai boxing), and Paintball. Golfers, both novice and expert, are well catered to as well, with a wide selection of golf courses around Pattaya. Another major draw for visitors to Pattaya is the wide selection of restaurants serving some of Thailand’s freshest seafood. Due to the high number of expatriate foreigners in Pattaya there is also an excellent selection of authentic foreign eateries serving French, Italian, Swiss, German, Hungarian, Scandinavian, English, Indian, Arabic, Japanese, and Chinese cuisine. Drawing such a large number of diverse visitors from across the world, it’s no surprise that Pattaya also boasts an incredible choice of accommodation. Those on a tight budget and those with money to spend are equally able to find rooms to suit their needs. Visitors can always find some peaceful beach time at nearby Jomtien beach, just 3 kilometers south.
Just over one hour from Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, Pattaya is a lively beach town that draws visitors from around the world. With activities that include a wide array of water sports, golf, shopping, cabaret shows, an elephant village, and fascinating museums, it’s impossible not to have an action-packed Pattaya holiday. Unless of course it’s relaxation you crave, in which case there are beach chairs and umbrellas lining the Pattaya shore, where wandering vendors will cater to your every need: from barbequed shrimp to a foot massage. Pattaya is certainly a Thai beach resort that meets the needs of any visitor on any budget.
Pattaya Key Tips
- Only fish during the appropriate fishing season.
- Dress politely and take off your shoes before entering Buddhist temples.
- Examine rental motorbikes and cars thoroughly before renting.
- Drive motorbikes and rental cars with extreme caution.
- Beware of con-artists who prey on new tourists to Thailand. While most Thai people are just being friendly, be careful of those offering to do you too many favors or promising you incredible bargains.
- Beware of pick pockets, especially on Walking Street when it’s crowded.
- Beware of entertainment venues that have poor signage or are poorly lit inside; some venues offer free admission and then refuse to allow visitors to leave until they have paid exorbitant bar bills.
- Do not purchase or consume illegal drugs or participate in illegal gambling.
- Show respect to the local Thai people and the Thai police. Guilty or not, your display of anger will only make things worse.
- Haggle in a good natured way with small shop vendors. A polite “no thank you” will be more effective than a loud display of emotion.
- Ask for the price first when ordering food and before getting a massage or manicure on the beach. Do likewise before renting a jet ski or getting in a tuk tuk or taxi.
- The sun in Pattaya is very strong; apply sunscreen liberally and frequently.
- Tap water in Thailand is not safe to drink; however, bottled water is cheap and readily available.
- While illegal, the sex industry is a reality in Pattaya. It is strongly advised to protect yourself accordingly, both from sexually transmitted diseases and from theft.
Pattaya Vacation Rentals : Holiday Rentals in Pattaya
Pattaya vacation rentals make visiting Pattaya more fun. You can enjoy all the comforts of home while visiting Pattaya. Choose a luxury villa, vacation condo, or home rental by staying in fully furnished vacation rentals. There are exciting destinations for the whole family to enjoy everywhere you go in Pattaya, from the top down and make it your home away from home. Who knows, you may decide that you want to retire Pattaya someday! Find your perfect rental property with VACstay, choose the best deal for your stay.
Find unique places to stay with local hosts in Pattaya : Pattaya Vacation Rentals by Owners
Wisely choosing vacation rentals are a great and probably the best way of saving money and enjoying your vacations with a limited budget. You will still be able to feel a touch of luxury to your vacation! So just sit back, relax and enjoy your next vacation with VACstay! Top things you may have to known about vacation rentals are vacation rentals come in all price ranges and vacation rental homes are cheaper than hotel rooms, vacation rentals come in all shapes and sizes, vacation rentals have plenty of amenities, vacation rentals are a safe and reliable alternative to hotels, vacation rental homes have more privacy than hotel rooms, vacation rentals offer great service – many rental property owners pride themselves on the quick and friendly customer service they offer each guest, most rental owners ensure that the rental is cleaned out prior to each new guest and many offer daily maid services as well to ensure that the rental is as clean, vacation rental homes are vacation rental homes are perfect for families and friends alike, kid friendly and pet friendly. Keep these facts in mind next time you plan a vacation and be sure to check out the assortment of Pattaya vacation rentals at VACstay, good availability and great rates.
Pattaya Vacation Rentals
|Pattaya||Places to Stay in Pattaya|
|Mueang Pattaya||Mueang Pattaya Vacation Rentals|
Thailand Vacation Rentals
Search More Pattaya Holiday Lettings
Find cheap or luxury self catering accommodation – Thousands of Vacation Rentals, furnished holiday lettings worldwide. Rent holiday homes direct from owners. Self catering villas, beach houses, condominiums, cottages, apartments, bungalow cabins, B&B and other holiday homes in 150+ countries on top destinations like UK, Spain, France, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Turkey, USA, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Macau, India, China, Malaysia, Japan & more. With VACstay, you can experience for the first time the ability to truly distinguish between what is out there in the vast world of holiday lettings.