Samut Sakhon Travel Guide
Samut Sakhon Vacation Rentals – Book and save your vacation rentals in Samut Sakhon. Find perfect Samut Sakhon holiday rentals on VACstay, We offer a huge selection of all short term properties rental – top Samut Sakhon holiday homes for rental, rent vacation beach houses, luxury villa rentals, stylish private condos, serviced apartments, studios, homestay, boutique resort, budget hotel, guest house, transient room, cabins, B&Bs, cottages and more. Settle into your vacation paradise on Samut Sakhon, enjoy a Samut Sakhon rental for fun filled vacation. Search our selection of Samut Sakhon vacation rentals and upgrade your trip to extraordinary. Find your perfect vacation rental when you book with VACstay!
Samut Sakhon Travel Guide
Samut Sakhon is one of province in Thailand that locate at the east. This province is one of well-known coastal province along the line of Thailand bay. The main industrial of this province is fishery and large scale production of sea salt.
There are historical record of Ayutthaya era that relate to Samut Sakhon. This record contain a story about an honorable man names Pan Thai Norasing. It a tale about his loyalty when he serve under his lord.
According to Samut Sakhon Attraction Information there are some tourist attraction to pay a visit.
- Wat Chong Lom is the temple in Samut Sakhon city district. This temple has a good view point. The front side has estuary view point and the back side has a Tha Chin river view point.
- Wat Luk Si Raja Samosorn is the main city’s temple that contain Samut Sakhon’s Buddha statue.
- Wat Pa Chai Ransi is the temple in Samut Sakhon city district. This temple has a architecture style that similar to rock palace of ancient north east city.
- Pan Thai Norasing Historical Park. This park is where Pan Thai Norasing shrine was built. Also this park has nature trail to study about mangrove forest.
- Wat Grok Grak is the temple in Samut Sakhon city district. The attraction of this temple is Buddha statue wear a sunglasses. The tale about this statue is long time ago there was outbreak of conjunctivitis so villager came to pray for bless with the statue and they gave gold seal on the eye of statue as a gift. The abbot of the temple have to use a sunglasses on the statue to prevent villager from seal its eye.
- The Dolphin view point. This view point is locate at Machanu shrine on the Mahachai estuary.
- Don Kai Dee village or Benjarong village. This village is craftsman village who process a skill to made Benjarong ware generation after generation. The Benjarong ware from this village is a very high grade ware that receive One Tambon One Product (OTOP) 5 stars standard.
- Wat Nang Sao is the temple that has some wield looking sanctuary called Ma Ha Ud sanctuary. This sanctuary has base look like a ship bilge also it has no window and has only one entrance.
- Pan Thai Norasing Waterpark. This Waterpark is locate in Samut Sakhon city district. This place has a lot of plaything and activities to have fun with.
Historical trip that held by Samut Sakhon province itself. This trip is a bus trip for detour around historical and cultural attraction such as Pan Thai Norasing shrine, Vi Chean Cho Dok Fort, and Mahachai Market.
Aside from Historical trip there are another activities that tourist can participate around Samut Sakhon for example boat trip that travel along city’s canal, agriculture tour that took tourist around fruit farm and flower garden, watch the demonstration how to make a coconut’s sugar and Learn how to make Benjarong ware.
About food and accommodation there a lot of fresh sea food that you can buy in a cheap price but still got a good grade food. Also the coastal area has a lot of resort and hotel with a beautiful sea view. However if you want some local home stay resort you can find it along canal side far from the city such as Benjarong village home stay group its a home stay group found by villager that provide tourist both accommodation and activity about Benjarong ware.
Samut Sakhon was formerly called Tha Chin (Chinese Pier) probably because, in the old days, it had been a trading port for a vast number of Chinese junks. In 1548, a town named Sakhon Buri was established at the mouth of the Tha Chin River. It was a center for recruiting troops from various seaside towns. The name of the town was changed to Mahachai when Klong (canal) Mahachai was dug in 1704 to connect the Tha Chin River to the town. Later, the town was renamed Samut Sakhon by King Rama IV but it is still popularly called Mahachai by its residents.
Samut Sakhon Vacation Rentals : Holiday Rentals in Samut Sakhon
Samut Sakhon vacation rentals make visiting Samut Sakhon more fun. You can enjoy all the comforts of home while visiting Samut Sakhon. Choose a luxury villa, vacation condo, or home rental by staying in fully furnished vacation rentals. There are exciting destinations for the whole family to enjoy everywhere you go in Samut Sakhon, from the top down and make it your home away from home. Who knows, you may decide that you want to retire Samut Sakhon someday! Find your perfect rental property with VACstay, choose the best deal for your stay.
Find unique places to stay with local hosts in Samut Sakhon : Samut Sakhon Vacation Rentals by Owners
Wisely choosing vacation rentals are a great and probably the best way of saving money and enjoying your vacations with a limited budget. You will still be able to feel a touch of luxury to your vacation! So just sit back, relax and enjoy your next vacation with VACstay! Top things you may have to known about vacation rentals are vacation rentals come in all price ranges and vacation rental homes are cheaper than hotel rooms, vacation rentals come in all shapes and sizes, vacation rentals have plenty of amenities, vacation rentals are a safe and reliable alternative to hotels, vacation rental homes have more privacy than hotel rooms, vacation rentals offer great service – many rental property owners pride themselves on the quick and friendly customer service they offer each guest, most rental owners ensure that the rental is cleaned out prior to each new guest and many offer daily maid services as well to ensure that the rental is as clean, vacation rental homes are vacation rental homes are perfect for families and friends alike, kid friendly and pet friendly. Keep these facts in mind next time you plan a vacation and be sure to check out the assortment of Samut Sakhon vacation rentals at VACstay, good availability and great rates.
Samut Sakhon Vacation Rentals
|Samut Sakhon Districts||Places to Stay in Samut Sakhon|
|Mueang Samut Sakhon||Mueang Samut Sakhon Vacation Rentals|
Thailand Vacation Rentals
Search More Samut Sakhon Holiday Lettings
Find cheap or luxury self catering accommodation – Thousands of Vacation Rentals, furnished holiday lettings worldwide. Rent holiday homes direct from owners. Self catering villas, beach houses, condominiums, cottages, apartments, bungalow cabins, B&B and other holiday homes in 150+ countries on top destinations like UK, Spain, France, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Turkey, USA, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Macau, India, China, Malaysia, Japan & more. With VACstay, you can experience for the first time the ability to truly distinguish between what is out there in the vast world of holiday lettings.